View Profile BadCommandCo

4 Movie Reviews

Eh.

The jokes were lame as hell. 5 for decent animating and sound syncing, but these damn mario sprite parodies are uploaded every day... and this one just wasn't special. It's not funny the 1,000th time; everyone beats up Mario in flash animations including his sprites.

Great

It was good. Great animating. And even better to see my Windmill Song remix in it. =D

w00t!

I think it's very cool to see my song have a flash music video, heh. It's a great one too. If I were in your position, though, I would have made the screenshots look like they have been made by Gary with the Gameboy Camera. You know, 8bit gifs with the noise set to pattern. What you did must have taken a lot of time though, and it's cool to see that I have inspired.

Wyattfilms responds:

I realy wanted to do the gameboy cam thing but i had no idea how i would get that too work. sadley :(
But yes you inspired me faster than anything else has!!!

87 Audio Reviews

Rocks my socks. So much... Mega Man? Awesome.

Nice

I think you should throw the bass down an octave and make the whole thing a loop instead of a song that fades out. Besides that, this song is pretty cool. Sounds like it would be in a Mega Man game.

DerpCow responds:

thank you for the advice.

lol

This is a very fun song! The break is great, too.

Skullfy responds:

Thanks man!

2 Art Reviews

Nicely done

It's perfect for what it is and it even shows personality. Well done.

Keven11Twenty7 responds:

Wow really. That's what I was trying for.
Thanks for the review.

Quite good

It's quite a good drawing. Some sloppy edges, but you're probably aware. Despite that, great job. The guy below me is a dick, lol.

Keven11Twenty7 responds:

Lol. Well thanks, yeah it wasn't something I truly ment to spend time on. Just something I had an idea on.
It turned out better than expected to. Thanks for reviewing.

Formerly known as PixlCrushr